Evolution in Healthcare
The booming innovations in healthcare
- Telehealth: The electronic communication method established between physicians and patient enables monitoring and tracking adherence and guarantees optimal engagement throughout the process.
- Surgical Technology: A medical expert who sets up an operating room (OR) for surgery is known as a surgical technician. The technology which is used to set up the operating theatre is surgical technology.
- Wearable Medical Devices: This technology will create a ground-breaking turning point in the healthcare industry. Medical wearables connect electronic patches to the skin and use sensors, actuators, software, and actuators to track a patient's health, spot anomalies, and even treat medical diseases.
- AI & Augmented reality: Artificial intelligence with augmented reality, is an innovative amalgam, especially in the healthcare space. Technology offers a new way of associating humans and machines to work together, rather than replacing humans with machines.
- Personalized Healthcare: A technology that enables access to healthcare services remotely. Through the revolutions of devices and wearable technologies, patient engagement is increased forward driving our healthcare system to another dimension.